1. The film should be 5-10 minutes in length, longer films will be considered, time permitting...
2. The Top 4 films will be shown during the Poe Show, January 19th, 2007 at The Paper Heart
3. Entry Fee is $10 per film entered, prize will be based on the number of entries.
4. Film must have some connection to Poe, His life, or his writings. Films will be judged by the Festival organizers.
5. Film Submissions are due to us by January 12th, we will judge on the 13th, so films must be in our hands on that day.
C/O The Poe Show Film Contest
PO Box 4411
Mesa, AZ 85211
Marked with "Poe Show Film Contest"
The Paper Heart
750 W Grand Ave
6. Preferred film format should be DVD.
7. Simultaneous and elsewhere submitted films are OK.
8. Please submit a cover sheet with information about the film that we can include in a program for the show, including filmaker's statement and other information of interest.
9. Additional Questions can be directed to Bob Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org)